+44 (0)1932 260062
Paul's background and experience includes key client management, sales management, business development and training within blue chip organisations.
He has spent over ten years working predominantly with professional services firms.
In addition to the UK, Paul has worked in the Middle East, North Africa, the Far East, Australia and the Indian Sub Continent.
Paul draws on this diverse experience to help his clients achieve their goals through the implementation of effective, practical and measurable solutions.
Current areas of interest
- The business development process and the skills needed to win and retain clients
- Proposal writing, beauty parades and presentation coaching
- Strategies and tactics for key client management
- People and performance management - getting the most from your team
- The Secrets to Successful Pitch Coaching - Part 2, August 2011
- The Secrets to Successful Pitch Coaching - Part 1, August 2011
- Holding onto your Key Client Relationships, Law Business Review, July 2009
- Business development: get up and go, bestpractice magazine online (an AccountancyAge publication), December 2008
- Money talks, Legal Week, July 2008
- What makes the perfect pitch, May 2008
- Jekyll or Hyde, Accountancy magazine, August 07
- Being better placed to win, PM magazine, April 2006
- Making it happen, PM Magazine, November 2005
- The nature of good nurturing, Axiom, 20 July 2005
- How to manage 'bluebirds', PSMG, November 2004
- Using protection, Accountancy, August 2004
- Know your client, New Civil Engineer, 29 April 2004
- One eye on the prize, Legal Week, 22 January 2004