No one disagrees with the notion that excellent client management is important. Good client management means that clients continue to give work to us and they include us in their thinking when new opportunities for work arise. Also, the image of a client-focused business is a positive one for us.
In practice, many businesses find excellent client management a challenge. While there is usually the desire to look after clients better, to win a greater share of their work and to know that competitors would find it extremely difficult to win work from their clients, in our experience. This desire is not backed up by the will and motivation to make key client management a reality. Desire and will are not the same things.
Over the years we have helped many clients improve their retention and development of key client relationships. This experience enables us to support clients through a variety of different ‘client relationship management’ services, including:
- Tailored skills and process training/development programmes
- Key client reviews and other research
- Executive and group coaching
- Consultancy – key client protection strategy and implementation support
- Train the trainer programmes
- Facilitation of board and strategy meetings
Find out more: