A suite of short, sharp and practical workshops designed to help our clients protect and develop fee income. Winning PACE thinking in only three hours.
The PACE Pipeline™, Key Client Planning Model and PACES™ approach to consultative selling continue to help our clients protect valuable fee income and win more business. Our experience suggests that the opportunity to re-visit and develop a deeper understanding of core elements of our programmes can be very beneficial in helping professionals confidently handle today’s demanding climate.
In response to client demand we have developed a number of Masterclass workshops which are designed to deliver short, sharp, practical advice and coaching for participants who are motivated to ensure they apply the most effective skills and behaviours to real client situations. This guide provides a brief overview of one of the Masterclass programmes that has been developed to help you handle the increasing pressure from your clients to drive down the fees of professional advisors.
The ‘Handling fee negotiations and maintaining margin’ Masterclass is designed to ensure professionals understand the process and skills of effective negotiation whilst ensuring clients remain happy with the outcome of any fee discussion.
On completion of this Masterclass delegates will:
- Know what actions to take now to communicate value to clients to help prevent fee challenges
- Know how to respond to a fee challenge
- Enter any discussions fully prepared and ready to negotiate a ‘win/win’ outcome
- Have greater confidence in the skills of effective negotiations
- Know how to make a client feel happy – even after a difficult conversation
This masterclass will help firms to protect fee income, maintain margin and avoid giving things away unnecessarily.
Other Masterclass Programmes
PACE have developed a number of core Masterclass programmes including:
- How to generate a first meeting with a new client/new contact
- How to conduct a powerful first meeting
- How to present a convincing solution
- How to introduce additional services to existing clients
- How to conduct a client relationship review meeting
- How to develop a key client protection and development plan
To book or discuss these programmes, as well as the full range of workshops PACE offer, please contact your PACE consultant or call John Monks on +44 (0)1932 260062.