Paul’s itinerary will be:
- DAY 1: Cycling from London through Kent and the North Downs to Dover; ferry to Calais
- DAY 2: Taking in quiet winding roads and old market towns to Arras
- DAY 3: Following undulating tree-lined roads to Compiegne, on the banks of the River Oise
- DAY 4: Continuing through rural countryside and villages to the outskirts of Paris; finishing under the Eiffel Tower
- DAY 5: In Paris; returning by Eurostar to London
Paul would be delighted to receive your help in sponsoring him in aid of his chosen charity. To do this, visit his sponsorship page here.
For more information on this news story, please refer to our press and media area.
To go back to the news menu, click here.