t +44 (0)1932 260062
e [email protected]
Bristol, South West UK
Rachael is an experienced business development and marketing professional and has worked in-house for a number of organisations prior to joining PACE, including the last 15 years within the professional and business services sector.
Her aim, and what motivates her in her work, is not only to share best practice BD processes and skills but also to work with clients to make sure these are applied in practice and that they have a lasting impact.
She has been involved at a senior level both leading and improving BD and marketing functions and working with directors to help connect business objectives with marketing and BD strategies and plans. This has included setting up and managing key client management programmes and research projects, advising on external communications, business planning and working closely with HR on internal communications.
Current areas of interest
- Improving relationships with clients
- How to achieve great key account management
- Practical ways of implementing plans involving both business development teams and fee-earners
- What marketing activities give most return on investment
- The trusted adviser is dead, PACE Notes
- How professional services firms develop new business effectively, PACE Notes
- How Marketing Can Support Sales, Blog, PACE Notes
- Getting the most out of business development training and planning, PSMG
- 8 Years to Yes – Winning Work Managing Partner Magazine
- Client retention strategies: The brick wall (help get me out of here!) AccountingWEB
- Rachael’s PACE Blog